Sunday, September 11, 2011

Mouse in the house?

This does by no means apply to paint or preschool....but it is part of Kristin's World.  We had a mouse. I hate mice. I hate anything breathing in my apartment that is not myself or Josh.  So...I paniced.  Could not sleep for days & was petrefied anytime my foot brushed against something while walking down the hall.  I found the most amazing mouse trap I could have ever asked for and thought I should share the tip with anyone out there who may have the same fear of a very small unwanted guest in their home.  I was at walmart...gazing the shelf and saw a package that said "Kill & Contain--Simple, Safe, Clean" And I am sorry for anyone who may be offended by the death of a mouse,  I really am....but I just could not bare to even see it,  touch it,  hear it...nothing.   Well,  I bought this $4.99 trap and went on my way home.  Instructions were simple enough,  open trap door,  apply bait such as peanut butter (which I did use), close trap door and turn lever to "trap set"......well....low and behold, 3 days later the lever was now pointing to the middle option "MOUSE CAUGHT!!!" in red writing.  And let me tell you....I did not hear a thing,  could not see a thing,  just a white container that said mouse caught....I picked up the trap,  threw it away...and that was the end of the mouse issue.  I would without a doubt recommend this amazing, simple, clean, no-mess, no sight trap to anyone who may feel the same way I do about these little creatures!!!!  Here it is incase youd like one for yourself.....

Miracle Mouse Trap For Those Intimidated Like Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment